Hotfixes July 14, 2021 Classes Paladín
- Fixed an issue where Resonancia divina (Runecarving Power) was engaging enemies regardless of combat state.
Fixed an issue where Resonancia divina's (Runecarving Power) targeting was not accurate.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Luz Sagrada from gaining the full benefit from the Paladin's Mastery bonus while under the effect of Favor divino (PvP Talent).
Creatures and NPCs
Fixed an issue with Oleada pecaminosa (Runecarving Power) not always extending the duration of your Colossus Smash on the primary target while active on multiple targets.
Dungeons and Raids Sylvanas Brisaveloz
- Vendedors for Warlords of Draenor Timewalking should now be active for the duration of the event.
Mythic+ Items and Recompensas
- Dispelling Mawforged Souljudge's Crushing Dread now dispels all stacks.
- Alma en pena's Azote is now flagged to be a large aura icon on unit frames.
- Fixed an issue where a player could become stuck and unable to take an Campo vigorizante until they reconnect to the game.
Vientos de invierno
- Added a new reward to Archivista Roh-Suir's vendor list that will reduce players' Estigia loss in Las Fauces by 75%.
Developers' notes: As the denizens of Azeroth have progressed through Las Fauces, they've gained powers to thwart most of the Carcelero's punishing effects, with the notable exception of losing Estigia upon death. We're making it so that players can now reduce the potential Estigia loss with a new item called Treatise: Bonds of Stygia in Mortals, which will be available at Tier 4 with The Archivists' Codex.
(Shards of Domination Rune Word) will more accurately record all critical hit values. So'leah
's Técnica secreta
can no longer be used on players outside of the party or raid.
The Unchained Gladiator's Shackles of Malediction trinket effect can no longer be used while Maldito
More of the newest additions to the Black Market Auction House have been added to the Contenedor del mercado negro sin reclamar
, including the Brutosaurio de caravana poderoso
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- There are now additional safeguards to ensure players always get credit for completing quests and activating mirrors during the Venthyr Covenant Assault.