Karazhan Mythic Dungeon
Trial of Valor Raid
- Short questline leading into the raid.
- New World Quests: Kvaldir landing sites.
The Nighthold Raid
New World Quests
- Falcosaurs Swarm! -- The coastline of the Broken Isles is under assault from an invasive, predatory species, and they're breeding out of control!
- Falcosaurs drop Huevo de falcosaurios and Falcosaur Feathers, reagents for new and Cocina recipes available from Las Celadoras faction at Honored and Revered.
- Find and raise your Orphaned Falcosaur pet, leading to an exclusive new mount.
New World Event Area
Class ChangesCaballero de la MuerteCazador de demonios
- Return to Alcaz Isle - Dr. Weavil and the Drudge Gnomes
- Get to the bottom of Dr. Weavil's insidious plans on Alcaz Isle.
- Rewards include the Pistola de rayos rojos grandes toy for everyone and tamable mechanical spiders for Cazadors.
Abilities learned have been spaced out:Druida
- Mastery: Harmony now includes Regeneración frenética.
- Don de Ysera will only heal party or raid members.
- now copies 25% of the crit heal (was 50%).
- Semillas del Árbol del Mundo now increases that amount by 8%/point (was 10%).
- Alivio presto healing increased to 770% of Spell Power (was 700%).
- (Balance, Guardian, Feral) Druids how have Recrecimiento in place of .
- Recrecimiento is castable in Forma de lechúcico lunar.
- Talents, artifact traits, and legendaries have been updated to affect Recrecimiento where appropriate.
- (Restoration) Recrecimiento has 40% additional chance to crit (was 60%).
- Activating Incarnation no longer triggers a global cooldown for any spec.
- Incarnation: Chosen of Elune once again provides the armored Moonkin model.
- Guardián galáctico:
Now causes Moonfire to generate 10 Rage (was 15).
- Now increases its direct damage by 300%.
- Now has a power aura.
New Hunter talent (replacing Carrerilla
- no longer ignores tanks (including self)
- In talent trees, Corcel divino for Holy and Retribution, and Blessing of Salvation for Protection have been replaced with a new talent:
Hidalgo: Corcel divino now has 2 charges.
- Cólera Sagrada now deals 200% of your missing health in damage to 4 nearby enemies, up to 120% of your maximum health.
- Hoja de cólera has been redesigned: (Passive) Your auto attacks have a chance to reset the cooldown of Hoja de justicia.
- has been redesigned: Replaces Avenging Wrath. (Instant -2 minute cooldown) Profoundly empowers your Sentencia for 20 seconds.
- While empowered, Sentencia generates 1 Holy Power, has a 75% reduced cooldown, and increases your damage and healing by 3%, stacking up to 15 times.
- Piel de demonio and Círculo demoníaco have swapped talent locations.
- Devorar magia has returned for Felhunters.
- Aflicción inestable now overlaps when cast multiple times, rather than "rolling" any remaining damage into the new cast. This does not change the total damage dealt by multiple casts, but makes it easier for players to see the strength of an Unstable Afﬂiction on a given target.
- Combinación letal trait redesigned: its buff causes your next Unstable Afﬂiction to deal (32% Spell Power) Shadow damage instantly. stacking up to 5 times
- (Afﬂiction) Soul Efﬂgy is now immune to AOE damage.
- (Demonology) Potenciación demoníaca now increases health by 20% (was 50%).
- (Demonology) Thal'kiel's consumption deals damage equal to 8% of pet health (from 6%).
- now affects party and raid members only.
In this patch, a large number of changes are made to improve the order and flow of abilities gained while leveling all classes.
- In many cases, the level 1-10 abilities that introduce the class have changed.
- Many special bonuses and features for class abilities are now granted by upgrades that are learned at a later level.
- This applies to every spec for every class other than Caballero de la Muerte and Demon Hunters.
Druids below level 10 now use Cólera and Fuego lunar as their primary damage abilities, rather than Triturar and .
- While Punición will still be the first spell given to Sacerdotes at level 1, the added absorb shield effect will be an upgrade learned by Discipline at level 36, as the purpose of that effect is to add to healing in group content
- Pícaros will start leveling with an ability that attacks with one weapon and generates one combo point. Pícaros who choose Assassination specialization will replace that ability with Mutilar at level 40.
Player Versus Player
- Honor talents will no longer be lost when a player chooses to Prestige.
- Players will receive gold or artifact power in lieu of honor talents at higher prestige levels.
- The quality of items rewarded from skinnish and random battlegrounds now increases based on the player's Honor Level.
- Players will no longer receive a bonus piece of gear based on their rating for the ﬁrst two wins in each rated bracket (2v2. 3v3, 1Ov1O).
- Players will now receive a bonus piece of gear based on their best rating from the previous week for each rated bracket (2v2, 3v3, 10v10).