Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 2, 2020 Achievements
- Players can once again earn the achievement Seis del tirón from the Elegon raid encounter in the Cámaras Mogu'shan.
- Removed the Draenor and the Broken Isles Pathfinder achievement requirements for released spirits to quickly fly back to their bodies.
Classes Demon Hunter Monk
- Fixed an issue where Kyrianos players using a flight path with the Ligereza buff would encounter issues on the resulting flight.
Brujo Guerrero Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids
Storm, Earth, and Fire can now be cancelled.
- Corrected an issue causing Castle Nathria to show up in the Adventure Guide prematurely. This will return next week!
Fixed an issue that caused Infinitely Divisible Ooze to drop for players in healer specializations.
Agujas de Ascensión Cámara de las Celadoras Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where Esencia de Z'rali could no longer be picked up after dying multiple times while holding the naaru.
Player versus Player
- The Overflowing Ember Mirror trinket now properly notes that it deals 33% of the remaining absorb for the explosion when it expires.
- Fixed an issue where the Cambiante desatado trinket was granting less Haste than indicated in the tooltip. Additionally, the Unbound Changeling transformation that provides all three stats (Critical Strike, Haste and Mastery) has had the stats reduced by 16% and the transformation now persists through death.
- Strength of Blood offered by Ta'tru now increases Strength by 10 and is comparable to the other stat potions he barters.
- The Tuft of Smoldering Plumage trinket now correctly instantly heals players that suffer lethal damage.
- Fixed an issue where the minions summoned from the Cartera de esbirros desdichados trinket would sometimes run in place if they triggered on a target that died. The minion should now rush to your current target or the location where the previous enemy was defeated.
- The Enchanted Chest in Ardenweald will now respawn instantly when looted.
- PvP trinkets should no longer break stuns that weren't breakable with conventional stun breaks (e.g. Bloque de hielo).
- Campaña de la curia
Venthyr players will no longer sometimes incorrectly receive the Invitado cortés debuff, preventing them from completing the Ember Court scenario.
- Some material costs for Ember Court restock quests have been adjusted to account for current market values.
- Fixed an issue where Sílfides nocturnas players could complete the Maw quest "Setting the Ground Rules" without having first done the Sílfides nocturnas quest "Do What We Cannot." Players who did not do this quest and have the campaign chapter "For Queen and Grove!" displaying as incomplete should be fixed the next time they return to Oribos.
Batalla for Azeroth Las Fauces: Mirada del Carcelero
- “That Darn Fox” will once again provide quest rewards, including the adorable pet vulpin Renny.
Torghast, Tower of the DamnedMisiones del mundo
- Fixed an issue which prevented some Maw daily quests from granting bonus rewards while in War Mode.
- Ballesta jurafaucess no longer deal excessive damage to enemy players in War Mode.
- To prevent phasing issues, “Transporte de tótem” must now be completed before being eligible for the World Quest “Trouble at the Gormling Corral.”
- Picking up an Acólito's Lanza will no longer stop players from using their Campana de pureza during “Vesífone's Vicious Vesper.”
- Fixed an issue during the Bastion World Quest "Remedial Lessons" where players could destroy the Trozo de espejos and Mirrors of Ancient Teachings, blocking progress on completed objectives.
- Fixed an issue where the Alas kyrianas could continue outside of the intended course area during the Bastion World Quest "Flight School: Flapping Frenzy.”