NOVEMBER 4, 2021Classes
- The following abilities have been updated to have their cooldowns reset when a raid boss encounter ends:
Blessing of Sacrifice (Paladin)
- Die by the Sword (Arms Warrior)
- Enraged Regeneration (Fury Warrior)
The following Covenant abilities have been updated to have their cooldowns reset when a raid boss encounter ends:
- Fleshcraft (Necrolord)
- Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae)
Several Racial abilities with cooldowns greater than 2 minutes have been updated to have their cooldowns reset when a raid boss encounter ends. Rogue
Items and Rewards
Fixed an issue where Shadow Blades would continue to attack the enemy after the Rogue was under crowd-control effects.
Player versus Player
- Queen’s Conservatory catalysts now stack to 200 (was 20).
- The Forgotten Feather in Korthia can once again be looted.
- Fixed an issue where the Gateway Control Shard could be used while under certain effects such as stun and wouldn’t break characters out of stealth.
Fixed an issue that caused Wind Waker’s (PvP Talent) radius to be larger than intended, and also cleared movement impairing effects off of the Monk prior to having two stacks.
The Mark of the Midnight Runestag recipe no longer requires Revered with the Wild Hunt to learn.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- “Observing Victory” now displays its turn-in location on the Oribos map.
- Underbelly Lowlifes during the quest “Secrets of the Underbelly” now deal the appropriate amount of damage.
WoW Companion App
- Power Infusion, Time Warp, Mystic Touch, and Demonic Gateway anima powers are no longer offered to characters that haven’t learned these abilities yet.
- Long Tail Dynarats obtained from Chaotic Concoctions now deal the appropriate amount of damage as indicated by its tooltip and only one can be used on a target.
- Fixed an issue where players with slower connections may miss out on the first floor Anima Cell. Cross realm players were more likely to notice this issue.
- Fixed an issue preventing Android 12 users from installing the app.