Thank you, Monk community, for your patience throughout Shadowlands development. We're especially grateful for the many detailed bug reports that Monk testers have submitted.In this week's build, you'll see a number of updates to Monk leveling rewards. These include several spell upgrades, as well as the removal of Doble empuñadura
and 2-handed requirements for Puños de furia
(Windwalker) and Patada oscura
(Brewmaster). We also performed a pass on all of the celestial invocation spells, adding Rank 2 upgrades for each and re-designing Invocar a Yu'lon, el Dragón de Jade
and Invocar a Chi-Ji, la Grulla Roja
Level 58 – Invocar a Niuzao, el Buey Negro
– Rank 2
- The damage of Niuzao's Pisotón is now increased by 25% of the Aplazar damage you have purified in the last 5 seconds.
Level 58 – Invocar a Xuen, el Tigre Blanco
– Rank 2
- Xuen strikes your enemies with Empowered Tiger Lightning every 8 seconds, dealing 10% of damage you have dealt to those targets in the last 8 seconds.
Level 34 - Invocar a Yu'lon, el Dragón de Jade
Level 45 – Invocar a Chi-Ji, la Grulla Roja
- Mana cost reduced to 5% base Mana (was 10%).
- Chi'Ji is now assists the Monk and deals melee damage.
- While Chi'Ji is active, your Physical attacks cause Chi'Ji to heal up to 3 injured allies with a Gust of Mist, and reduce the cast time of your next Niebla envolvente by 33%, stacking 3 times.
- Chi'Ji's Gust of Mist currently heals for 200% of a normal mastery heal.
- Activating Invocar a Chi-Ji, la Grulla Roja clears the Mistweaver of all movement impairing (snare, root) effects, and provides immunity to these effects for the duration.
Level 58 – Invocar a Yu'lon, el Dragón de Jade
– Rank 2
- Yu'lon and Chi-Ji now heal up to 5 nearby targets with Enveloping Breath when you cast Niebla envolvente, healing over 6 seconds, and increasing the healing they receive from you by 10%.
We've been working hard to address the many bugs that have been submitted, with a focus on those bugs that are impacting testing, and we expect to have Monk testing in a much better place with next week's build of the Shadowlands Beta (the first week of September).Our goal is to make use of the feedback we've received here and elsewhere, with respect to Covenant class abilities, core class abilities, and legendaries. Thank you for your commitment to providing us with so much valuable information. Please look for more updates next week!