We recently released a new Cataclysm beta launcher that allows you to stream game data while you play. We've received a lot of feedback from you regarding this new feature, and that feedback has allowed us to improve the player experience significantly.
In the next beta patch, you'll receive a new Cataclysm beta launcher that includes several updates to in-game streaming. Here's a quick preview of some of the upcoming changes:
- Improved three-stage progress bar
- Download speed improvements
- Detailed peer-to-peer connection information
- Bandwidth detection, which will improve the play experience of those with low bandwidth
- New UI with a Cataclysm-inspired theme
- Many bug fixes
We encourage you to continue posting your feedback about the streaming launcher, as we're constantly looking for ways to get you into the game faster and more smoothly.