|Orgrimmar, capital city of the Horde, central Kalimdor.|
Mages: Portal: Orgrimmar/Teletransporte a: Orgrimmar
Another easy way is to take the Blasted Lands portals from other major cities, go through the Dark Portal, and then take the port by the Stairs of Destiny, Hellfire Peninsula, to Orgrimmar.
|Cima del Trueno, capital city of the Tauren, in central Kalimdor.|
|Ratchet, Los Baldíos del Norte--main goblin port in central Kalimdor.||Boat from Booty Bay.|
|Everlook, Cuna del Invierno--wintery goblin trade post in Northern Kalimdor.||Desgarrador dimensional: Vista Eterna--requires Goblin Engineering, on 4 hour cooldown. Can cause malfunctions and leave you falling in the air or turned into a murloc.|
|Gadgetzan, Tanaris--capital of the Steamwheedle Cartel, in Southern Kalimdor.||Transportador ultraseguro: Gadgetzan--requires Gnomish Engineering, on 4 hour cooldown. Can cause malfunctions and leave you falling in the air or turned into a murloc.|
|Caverns of Time, Tanaris, in Southern Kalimdor|
- Teleport from World's End Tavern, Shattrath City. Céfiro, a blood elf in a Mooncloth Robe by the bar, will port you if you are Revered with the Keepers of Time.
- Portal from the Violet Citadel, to the left of the stairs, Dalaran.
|Ramkahen, Uldum, in Southern Kalimdor||Port from Stormwind and Orgrimmar opens up after initial quest series.|
|Nordrassil, Monte Hyjal, in Northern Kalimdor|
|Nighthaven, Claro de la Luna--home of the Cenarion Circle, in Northern Kalimdor.|
|Shaper's Terrace, Cráter de Un'Goro, in Southern Kalimdor.||Quest series related to Una cuestión de confianza must be completed to activate portal.|
|Ciudad de Ventormenta, capital city of the Alliance, in Southern EK.|
Mages: Portal: Ventormenta/Teletransporte a: Ventormenta
- Rut'theran Village, Teldrassil
- Valgarde Keep, Borean Tundra
Deeprun Tram from Tinker Town, Ironforge.
Another easy way is to take the Blasted Lands portals from other major cities, go through the Dark Portal, and then take the port by the Stairs of Destiny, Hellfire Peninsula, to Stormwind.
|Forjaz--capital city of the Dwarves, in central EK.|
|Menethil Harbor, Wetlands--flooded port city in central EK|
- Boat from Theramore
- Boat from Howling Fjord
- Fun fact: Cap'n Placeholder was a temporary fix in WoW's beta, allowing players to travel between Menethil Harbor and Auberdine before boats were implemented. When the Menethil boat glitched on live, he was put back in game and instantly gained mass popularity since his travel was infinitely faster than waiting for the boat. Players were disappointed with his removal when the boats were fixed in April 2005 and even made a lament petitioning Blizzard to reinstate him. He's since shown up on the Cataclysm beta as a level 95 elite Horde dancing on the Goblin Rocketway in Azshara.
|Entrañas--capital city of the Forsaken, in Northern EK.|
- Mages: Portal: Entrañas/Teletransporte a: Entrañas
- From Silvermoon: Orb of Translocation from the Inner Sanctum, Sunfury Spire. Leaves players in the Ruins of Lordaeron.
- From Vengeance Landing, Howling Fjord
- From Grom'gol Base Camp, Cape of Stranglethorn
|Ciudad de Lunargenta--capital city of the Blood Elves, in Northern EK.|
|Stonard, Pantano de las Penas--largest Horde outpost in Eastern Kingdoms, in Southern EK.||Mages: Portal: Rocal/Teletransporte a: Rocal|
|Grom'gol Base Camp, Norte de la Vega de Tuercespina.||Zeppelins from both Orgrimmar and Undercity arrive here.|
Gnomeregan, a low level instance and former capital of the gnomes, in central EK.
As this is in low-level Alliance territory, it's very difficult for Horde to get to, especially before LFD. Scooty by Grom'gol Base Camp will port you inside Gnomeregan now--before, it used to be even sweeter. Before Cataclysm, he gave a quest that rewarded Transpondedor goblin, which ported Horde right outside Gnomeregan--perfect for Ironforge raids. For a brief period of time, Alliance could pick up this teleport as well.
|Karazhan, Paso de la Muerte--in southern EK||Atiesh, gran báculo del Guardián, no longer obtainable, had a use effect that created a portal to Karazhan. Still useful for farming Riendas de caballo de guerra ígneo.|
|Booty Bay, El Cabo de Tuercespina--large pirate city, and site of the fishing contest! In Southern EK|
|Light's Hope Chapel, Tierras de la Peste del Este--Argent Dawn hub in northern EK||Piedra de hogar de Gidwin from Piedra de hogar de Gidwin. One-time use, but can be picked up again if the quest is dropped and picked up.|
|Ebon Hold, Tierras de la Peste del Este: Death Knight only. Northern EK.||Portón de la muerte: Opens a gate which the Death Knight can use to return to Ebon Hold. (1 min Cooldown). Creates a sinister purple portal that the Death Knight can step through to reach their starting citadel and trainers.|
|The Dark Portal, Las Tierras Devastadas, Southern EK.|
- All capital Alliance/Horde cities have a port that takes players to the Blasted Lands. This is an easy way for high-level players to pass through the Dark Portal, and then take the portal in Hellfire Peninsula back to their faction's capital city.
- Leaving ¡Nethergarde te necesita!/La llamada de la matrona de guerra incomplete will also keep a portal from Silithus to Blasted Lands open.
- Portal from Shattrath City, near Ad'al.
- Alliance players have a quick flight if they choose to fly from Ironforge--you will phase right after leaving the city.
|The Grim Guzzler--Profundidades de Roca Negra, central EK.||Control remoto de Cerveza Temible: Give your party a ride to the Grim Guzzler. (1 Hour Cooldown). Creates a mole machine in the style of Brewfest--anyone who clicks on it in your party/raid will be transported to the BRD bar. This makes for amusement when people click on it at unexpected times, like right before Alterac Valley starts. This item is obtained from Arqueta con forma de barril, a reward for killing Coren Cerveza Temible.|
|Tierras de la Peste del Oeste--Northern EK.||Keeping the breadcrumb quest La batalla por Andorhal/La batalla por Andorhal will allow you access to a teleport from Booty Bay to Andorhal.|
|Alterac Valley, battleground in central EK.||Insignia Pico Tormenta Rango 6/Insignia Lobo Gélido Rango 6 ports the user back to their faction's leader in Alterac Valley (must be already in the battleground), but the battleground has changed so much, it's not really essential.|
|Tierras Altas Crepusculares--location of El Bastión del Crepúsculo, central EK.||Portals open up from Stormwind and Orgrimmar to Highbank and Dragonmaw Port respectively.|
|Península de Tol Barad--site of dailies for Celadores de Baradin/Mando Grito Infernal.|
|Toshley's Station, Montañas Filospada.||Transportador ultraseguro: Estación de Toshley: Requires Gnomish Engineering, 350. 4 hour cooldown. Has amazing teleporter malfunctions such as turning the player into a different race, soul swaps, size changes, and chickens!|
|Area 52, Tormenta Abisal||Desgarrador dimensional: Área 52: Requires Goblin Engineer, 350. 4 hour cooldown. Has amazing teleporter malfunctions such as turning the player into a different race, soul swaps, size changes, and chickens!|
|Templo Oscuro, Valle Sombraluna||Medallón bendito de Karabor. 15 minute cooldown. This is the final reward from the Black Temple questline, which began with El secreto en peligro, goes onto cover Black Temple attunement, and ends with killing Illidan in La caída de El Traidor. It's an epic questline and one that players interested in lore should definitely do. Outland also doesn't have many transportation options, so this is an easy option for Archaeology transportation.|
|Stair of Destiny, Península del Fuego Infernal||Players level 58+ and higher can enter Outland through The Dark Portal. It will leave them off at the Stair of Destiny, a war-torn part of Hellfire Peninsula on the other side of the portal. Lower-level players can get to Outland via summoning and mage portals.|
|Ciudad de Shattrath||Mages: Portal: Shattrath/Teletransporte a: Shattrath|
|Vashj'ir, underwater level 80-82 zone, faction hub for Anillo de la Tierra.|
|Infralar, level 82-83 zone in the Elemental Plane, faction hub for Therazane.|
- Portal opens up in Stormwind and Orgrimmar after initial quest series is complete.
- Poción de Infralar, made by alchemists.
- Portals connect the Temple of Earth to Therazane's hub in the northeast, when the zone is complete.
|Isla Luna Negra, accessible one week every month for the new Darkmoon Faire.||Speak to NPCs located in major cities to be teleported to portals in Elwynn or Mulgore. |