- Aguardiente Nevada is a zone-wide drop from Winterspring that enlarges your character. This was removed for several patches, but is now back in game in 4.3. Aguardiente de la Luna Negra does the same thing; it's from Cajón sellado fished up by the Darkmoon Faire.
- Marca del Señor de los dragones drops from Señor supremo Vermiothalak. It puts a swirly shield around the user—a purple cosmetic version of Escudo de tierra, which lasts for 30 minutes or until 500 damage is taken.
- Mensajero bola de cañón summons a cannon that fires at enemies. It drops from Willey Rompeesperanzas in Stratholme.
- Bolsa de seis demonios, a low-level world BoE, does a variety of crazy things—whirlwinds, explodes, summons a Felhunter, and much more.
- is a 100% drop from Don Carlos on heroic difficulty in Old Hillsbrad Foothills. It summons a coyote. He patrols the main road so it's possible just to zone in and kill him for the hat.
- There are two trinkets that summon tentacles in game: Tentáculo derrotado de C'Thun and Garras derrotadas de Yogg-Saron. These drop from C'Thun and Yogg-Saron respectively. They summon a tentacle that looks like one of the tentacle adds in the actual encounter. They do hardly any damage, but flop around with neat animations.
- Llamada del dragón, a drop from Sunken Temple, has a chance to summon an emerald whelpling on hit. There are some other old-world items that have a chance on hit to summon quirky things: Hoja negra de Shahram from General Drakkisath summons a demon and Fragmento de Azzinoth from Illidan Tempestira summons green fire elementals.
- Illidan also can drop La calavera de Gul'dan which trails green fire behind your character's feet. There's similar TCG items: Senda de Illidan for fel-fire and Senda de Cenarius for flowers.Sandalias estivales will also set your feet on fire.
- Garra izquierda de Eskhandar and Garra derecha de Eskhandar can proc Llamada de Eskhandar, which summons a white tiger. Used to be a 4-piece set, but the cape and neck were removed. Weapons now drop from Magmadar.
- Aceite etéreo is an Alquimia recipe requiring 375 skill to learn. It turns the user translucent for 5 minutes.
- Poción de ilusión is a Cata-level Alchemy recipe that transforms the user into someone in very close proximity to them, including enemy players.
- Aceite Piedraprofunda is an Alchemy recipe that freezes you in place and gives you a golden hue. It works on flying mounts and mid-air actions, resulting in hilarious tableaux.
- Aceite de pigmeo from Alchemy shrinks you, depending on how many you’ve had to drink. If you drink too many, you turn into a pygmy gnome.
- Archaeology has several items that result in cool character modifications: Colgante de la tormenta del escarabajo creates a flash of lightning and an army of bugs when used, Llegada de los naaru creates a dramatic scene in the background, Cáliz de los reyes de la montaña spawns a set of sword dancers that perform for you, Conjunto de estatuas de druida y de sacerdote creates a bright green beam that follows you around, Cuerno de beber vrykul enlarges your character and gives them an ugly Northrend-era hat, and Espejo de almas de Altonato creates a temporary mirror image of your character. New to Mists of Pandaria, Muñeco anatómico summons an anatomical target dummy and Estatuilla de quilen is a trinket that summons a Quilen.
- Especias de bebé, a reward from the Northrend cooking dailies, temporarily decreases the size of your target by 50%. Works on some bosses for extra hilarity.
- Two Northrend-era feasts change the size of the player: Festín pequeño shrinks the player by 30% and Gran festín increases the size of the player.
- There are several engineering malfunctions from using the BC-era transporters that last for an hour: some shrink or enlarge your character, while División de alma: bien gives a golden hue and División de alma: mal gives a shadowy effect. These last through death and work while mounted.
- Tablilla de Ren Yun gives your character a red blindfold and mists up the screen for five minutes.
- Tabardo del Iluminado is a BoE reward from the Shadowmourne quest La redención del Iluminado. Using the tabard grants the wearer Tabardo del Iluminado, a shiny golden light that lasts for 5 minutes.
- Golosinas de calabaza de Halloween is a reward from numerous Hallow’s End quests. They grant one of four buffs: Dulces de Halloween which turns you large and orange, Dulces de Halloween into a skeleton with underwater breathing, Dulces de Halloween into a pirate, and Dulces de Halloween into a levitated non-combat spectral ghost. These treats only last for 14 days, so be wise about using them!
- makes your character shoot rainbows; it’s a reward from Abre sus ojos in Felwood.
- Equipo de primeros auxilios de Gus makes a nurse appear and it’s a reward from Gigancórpido.
- Cuerno del traidor summons a spectral Tauren and comes from El cuerno del traidor.
- Molino de juguete, a play on Don Quixote, summons a lance and comes from La balada de Maximillian.
- Reductor de Borlallave a reward from the hilarious quest El día que vino Alamuerte: lo que ocurrió de verdad, turns you bright red and large.
- Marmota repudiable from Roedores devastadores: Use: Summons a Puntable Marmot at target location. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Naba de boxeo from Los líderes de los reproductores: Use: Summon a Turnip Punching Bag at target location for 5 min. The punching bag acts as a target dummy while it persists. (1 Hour Cooldown)
- Barril pateable from Buscando a Yi-Mo: Use: Summons a keg that you can kick around. Careful though, contents may be volatile! (10 Min Cooldown)
- Escupidera de Shushen from Líder de banda Slovan: Use: Summons Shushen's Spittoon on the ground at target location for 1 min. Allies can click on the Spittoon to use it. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Barril explosivo from Barriles de diversión: Use: Roll an Explosive Barrel at the target, dealing 27581 to 82741 Fire Damage upon impact. (2 Min Cooldown)
- Brebaje de Jin Barril Caliente from Refugiados: Use: Summon Jin Warmbrew's Keg, which allies can use to have a drink of his ale. (1 Hour Cooldown)
- Tótem de armonía from El odio se apodera de nosotros: Use: Summon a Totem of Harmony at the target location, illuminating the area for 1 min. (1 Hour Cooldown)
Mapache de jade from La Bruja de Jade: Use: Summon your loyal raccoon friend. (3 Min Cooldown)
- Caparazón de Gokk'lok from Promesas de oro: Use: Stand on a piece of Gokk'lok's shell. Moving cancels the effect. (30 Min Cooldown)
- Arnés de Riendas from Elección de yak: Summon Ruthers, the bad yak. (30 Min Cooldown)
- Distintivo de Comandante from ¡Saludos, comandante!: Use: Calls forth a Netherwing Ally to fight at your side. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Defensor de los Fauces de Madera from La raíz de todos los males: Use: Calls forth a Timbermaw Ancestor to fight at your side and heal you. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Último huevo de Rhea from El huevo sobrevive: Use: Calls forth Rhea's Child to fight by your side. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Mando de tonque de vapor abollado from Amigos desaparecidos: Summons a well-loved steam tonk.
- Un obsequio del Festival de Invierno leads to Obsequio del Festival de Invierno and Controlador de minizepelín during Winter Veil.
- Rogues that have completed all steps of the legendary chain will acquire Colmillos del padre--that has an on use effect of unfurling wings and falling slowly to the ground.
- Ayla Ventiscaumbría, accessible after completing Llenar la Poza de la Luna, sells Cáliz de la Poza de la Luna which summons a moonwell, and Ampolla de la Poza de la Luna, which summons splashing water.
- Varlan Ramaalta, accessible after completing Llamando a los ancestros, sells Poste de Dwyer which throws a large tree, and Llamada de Mylune, which summons flowers and butterflies at your feet.
- Damek Barbaflorida, accessible after completing Armamento adicional, sells Bola de Fuego magnética de Ricket which makes your character glow orange.
- Rosario de la Luz, from Arzobispo Benedictus in Hour of Twilight, has an on use effect that makes you kneel in place for 60 seconds channeling Rosario de la Luz, as you glow golden. Great for paladins.
- Broche de Varo'then, from Mannoroth in Well of Eternity, has an on use effect that shoots out fiery tendrils from the user's weapon, and can chain between targets.
- Lanzador de fuegos artificiales pandaren from Ahone la Errante: Summons a firework launcher.
- Cajón de cachorros secuestrados from Borginn Puño Oscuro: Spawns 5 Kidnapped Puppies that look like Perrito faldero. They last for 10 minutes or until killed. They can spawn with a variety of fun accessories like a fez, pink bow, pirate hat, or bone.
- Pelota de playa hozen from Ik-Ik el Ágil: Transforms your armor into pants and a tank top and your weapon into a shovel.
- Reflejo celeste de Ai-Li from Ai-Li Reflejo Celeste: Transforms the player into a shimmery version of the target for 10 min, similar to Poción de ilusión. Does not work while mounted and against most hostile NPCs.
- Joya acuática from ≈: Buffs you with Agua refulgente: increases swim speed by 50% and allows underwater breathing for 10 min. Also gives the player a watery appearance.
- Piedra de ligación de Kang from Kang, el Ladrón de Almas: Gives the player Vínculo de piedra, a slight stone-like appearance and a chance for killing blows to turn enemies to stone instead of a normal death animation.
- Cáliz de secretos from Ai-Ran, la Nube Flotante: Turns you into a gloating Mogu with Ritual antiguo.
- Semilla de crecimiento tranquilo from Nasra Piel Pecosa: Spawns a Tranquil Sprout that casts Rejuvenecimiento and Toque de sanación.
- Fragmento de terracota from Jonn-Dar references everyone's favorite Diablo templar: The summoned companion spams Falsa arremetida, Rajar, and Grito desafiante.
- Vellocino de oro from Omnis Grinlok turns your character sparkly when equipped and has a chance to replicate the treasure goblin dying animation when you kill an enemy that grants experience or honor.
- Esencia de la brisa from Ai-Ran, la Nube Flotante: Lets you jump further and creates a swirling breeze animation around your character.
- Players can purchase Té favorito de Ling-Ting inside Cervecería del Trueno which summons golden hoplings, gets you drunk, turns you green, or turns vendors shadowy. There are also brews which can be consumed only in the dungeon: Bebedizo burbujeante (lets you jump high, surrounded by big bubbles), Hozenita (Hozen wearing a jungle hat), Cerveza fermentada tres veces (blurs the screen), Agua con gas (bubbles and wine goblet).
- Pistola de dragón del Shadopan, Honored with Shadopan: Use: Unleash a gout of flame, dealing 1138 to 1256 fire damage to targets in a 10 yard cone in front of the caster every 0.5 sec for 4 sec.
- Montón de bambú, Montón de bloques de piedra, Montón de tablas de madera, Honored with Shadopan: Show off your combat skills and break some boards.
- Sit down by Sheddle Lustre Brillo in Dalaran and he'll shine your shoes, giving you Zapatos lustrosos!
- Reductor de cuerpo entero: This item greatly shrinks the player, while also reducing their run speed and damage dealt. It lasts for 3 minutes and is broken upon mounting. From Battlefield Barrens.
- Flauta de Xan'tish: These snakes follow the player for a minute--players can a variety of solid and striped snakes. Named after Xan'tish in Orgrimmar, whose pet snakes were taken away by the Kor'kron in 5.3.
You can even turn into inanimate objects. There are numerous quest-related items that temporarily turn you into objects as well, but the problem is that they only work when you’re in a very specific sub-zone and you lose the item once the quest is turned in.
- Ámbar antiguo, a Fossil archaeology rare added in 4.1, shrinks the player and entraps them in a block of neon orange glass. This block lasts through combat and damage.
- New to Mists of Pandaria, Ámbar restaurador encases the player in a block of amber--it requires Klaxxi exalted.
- Semilla dadora de vida are looted by Herbalists as they pick flowers. When consumed, it transforms the player into a common flower, renames them, and provides a quick supply of health and mana. People have used these in PvP to look hidden in the background.
- The Disfraz completo del Festival de Invierno, a holiday present for completing Stolen Winter Veil Treats, turns the user into a snowman with the aid of a Bola de nieve.
With Mists of Pandaria's glyph revamp, minor glyphs primary had cosmetic effects.
- Glifo carbonizado: Each time you activate a new Aspect, an animal companion representing that Aspect will follow you for 15 sec.
- Glifo carbonizado: Teaches you the ability Fireworks. Launch fireworks from your gun, bow or crossbow.
- Glifo de Tamaño inferior: Slightly reduces the size of your pet.
- Glifo carbonizado: When you Esfumarse, you leave behind a brief illusion that very closely resembles you.
- Glifo de Disfraz: When you Robar a humanoid enemy, you also copy their appearance for 5 min. Your disguise will unravel upon entering combat.
Obtén Wowhead Premium
¡$1/mes o menos para apoyar la web, ocultar los anuncios y disfrutar de funcionalidades Premium!
© 2021 Fanbyte