RygariusShop Now Available
- You can now browse and purchase a bevy of mounts and pets directly from within World of Warcraft through our newly added Shop interface.
- We've made it possible for you to receive your new pal right in your inventory (or via mail if your inventory is full). Just click the Shop icon on the menu bar once you've logged in to a character, and you'll be able to pick out a new friend to add to your collection and start your adventures together right away.
's healing should now be correctly modified by effects that affect healing (Battle Fatigue, Mortal Strike, Dampening).
- now increases the Mago's damage by 5% for 10 seconds after successfully removing a curse (down from a 15% increase to damage).
no longer removes movement-impairing effects on use. The talent will continue to remove movement-impairing effects.
- Improved checks on pathing for and to address situations where Guerreros may wind up under the terrain.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Caza y llévatelo: Druidas can no longer attempt to catch Sacks of Grain while in flight form.
- La hora de los fideos: Resolved a situation that may cause players to be immediately removed from the scenario.
- El tesoro perdido: Resolved an issue where players may be unable to open Alijo de la Legión.
- The Secret Ingredient Is...: Resolved a situation that may cause players to be immediately removed from the scenario.
- Cross-Realm raid browser now has new categories for Mists of Pandaria World Bosses (Celestials and Ordos) and Flexible raid difficulty for Asedio de Orgrimmar.
The cross-realm raid browser is accessed through the 'Social Pane' (bound to the O key by default) and look for the 'Raid' tab on the bottom right.
- From there you can set the character as looking to join a raid or browse players that are forming up for a raid.
Players are now able to place raid markers in the world even while dead. Asedio de Orgrimmar Galakras
Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Resolved a situation that may cause demolition NPCs to stop opening the door to one of the towers.
- Resolved an issue where players may fail to gain Hisek el Guardaenjambres's special ability if they were in the middle of casting a spell while interacting with his corpse.
- Players are now able to mail account-bound items to other characters that reside on a different realm on the same account. To send cross-realm mail: enter the character's name, followed by a hyphen "-", followed by the realm name. Note that cross-realm mail can only send account-bound items, not other items or gold.
- Minizepelíns should now be able to damage each other while in a sanctuary area.
- The Customer Support button has moved. Customer support can now be reached in-game by selecting Help option through the Game Menu (Game Menu is bound to the Escape key by default).
- You Don't Have an Eternity - Guild Edition no longer has a timed requirement. The guild achievement now only requires that players defeat Malygos while in a guild group.
- Resolved an issue that caused players to not receive credit towards the Drop It! and Drop It Now! achievements.