Cargar now pins a target to the ground, rooting the target (used to stun the target) for 1.5 seconds and generates 20 Rage.
- Belisario now causes Cargar to stun the target (used to cause Cargar to root a target) for 3 seconds, reducing movement speed by 50% for 15 seconds, and generates 20 Rage.
- Celestials now drop Season 15 Prideful Gladiator gear in place of Season 14 Grievous Gladiator gear.
- Rare spawns in Espesura Krasarang now award only when they are defeated for the first time each day.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Base Resilience for level-90 players is now 77% (up from 72%). Base Resilience for players below level 90 remain at 40%.
- Resilience Diminishing Returns curve for Resilience has been adjusted for the new base resilience value to maintain the same value per point of Resilience as previously.
- PvP Rules Enabled (HARDCODED) now reduces healing received while in PvP combat by 60% (up from 55%).
- Distinción de Gladiador, the set bonus for wearing two PvP trinkets, now grants 5280 Resilience (up from 2600).
Valle de Alterac
For the 2v2 Arena bracket, Atenuación is now applied to the match starting at the 5 minute mark (down from 10 minutes).
- For 3v3 and 5v5 Arena brackets, there is no change. Atenuación will continue to be applied at the 10 minute mark.
- The following NPCs now have more health and deal more damage.
Alliance: Vanndar Pico Tormenta, Balinda Stonehearth, Stormpike Defenders, Stormpike Bowman, and all Mariscals.
- Horde: Capitán Galvangar, Drek'thar, Frostwolf Guardian, Frostwolf Bowman, and all Warmasters.
The following NPCs are now immune to disarm, daze, and Atracción letal