Increased the damage of most Feral spells and abilities by 8%. (Frenesí de Crinceniza, Tajo brutal, , Amputar, Fuego lunar, Arañazo, Triturar, Flagelo, Vapulear, Destripar)
Developer's Notes: Feral's playstyle feels good, but isn't putting up the numbers that it should be, so we're giving them an across-the-board damage buff.
- Experiencia de combate (Pet Passive) now increases the damage of primary pets by 60% (was 50%).
Developer's Notes: This is primarily a damage buff to Beast Mastery, but will have a tiny benefit to Survival and occasionally Marksmanship as well.
- Disparo Arcano now generates 8 Focus (was 5).
- Multidisparo now generates 3 Focus per target hit (was 2).
- Serpenteadoras damage increased by 33%.
Developer's Notes: Marksmanship has given a lot of feedback that the rotation often winds up casting too many consecutive Focus generators. We are making two changes: first, helping avoid that problem by increasing the Focus generation of Disparo Arcano and Multidisparo. Second, making it more attractive to use Serpenteadoras in more situations, for players who prefer the pacing of the rotation with that talent.
- Increased the damage of most Fire spells and abilities by 3% (Ola explosiva, Tormenta de ceniza, Aliento de dragón, Explosión de Fuego, Bola de Fuego, Zona en llamas, Fogonazo, Bomba viva, Meteoro, Llamas de fénix, Piroexplosión, Agostar).
- Piroexplosión mana cost reduced by 20%.
- Fogonazo mana cost reduced by 17%.
Developer's Notes: Under certain circumstances, it was possible for Fire to run out of mana. It's only intended that mana is a constraint on Fire's utility, not its damage.
- Increased the damage of most Frost spells and abilities by 4% (Descarga de ébano, Blizzard, Cone of Cold, Aluvión, , Descarga de Escarcha, Orbe congelado, Lanza de hielo, Nova de hielo, Descarga acuática, Rayo de Escarcha, ).
- Lluvia de cometas damage increased by 30%.
- Aluvión now fires its missiles faster.
Developer's Notes: Lluvia de cometas is failing to live up to expectations, so we're buffing its damage. The Flurry change will help Aluvión feel more responsive, while simultaneously solving a potential issue where Escalofrío invernal could apply to two Lanza de hielos (instead of just one, as intended) at extremely high Haste levels.
Embate con barril damage increased by 10%, and it no longer deals reduced damage to 6+ targets.
- Aliento de Fuego damage increased 11%.
Developer's Notes: Brewmasters could use a bit of help on damage, especially in AoE.
Cruzada now increases damage and Haste by 3% per stack (down from 3.5%).
- Hoja de justicia damage increased by 20%, unchanged in PvP.
Developer's Notes: Retribution's total damage is looking quite strong in 7.1.5, which is fine on its own. However, how that damage is delivered matters quite a bit as well. We've been seeing more and more than Paladíns find that the optimal way to maximize their performance is to focus everything they can on boosting their damage during Cruzada. This creates a number of problems, including: Cruzada feels mandatory, your damage feels very unrewarding outside of Cruzada, trinkets and artifact traits are viewed as either amazing or terrible based on whether they synergize with Cruzada, and others.
As such, we're going to tone down Cruzada, and compensate with a buff to Hoja de justicia. For those that had maximized Crusade to an extreme degree, this may result in a small overall nerf – this is intended. This change also helps prevent Martillo divino from being too dominant in single-target situations.
Dungeons and Raids Gul'dan
Descarga de caos damage increased by 9%.
- Lluvia de Fuego damage increased by 30%.
- Cataclismo damage increased by 29%.
Developer's Notes: Destruction's damage isn't as high as it should be. In particular, some of its spells that should feel the most rewarding aren't hitting hard enough, especially in AoE situations. We're buffing the damage of those spells.
ItemsPlayer versus Player
- Resolved an issue where Barrera resonante would fail to apply its effects if the player was under the effects of immunities.
- Resolved an issue where the Essence of Aman'thul abilities would disappear from players when using an immunity effect.
- All Artifact Power rewards from Rated PvP have been substantially (50%-100%) increased.
Note: The PvP UI will not properly reflect the amount of Artifact Power that will be rewarded until a future patch.
Season 19 Achievements that should not have been granted have been correctly removed.
You can no longer target a flag carrier with Guardián de la Reina olvidada
. Demon Hunter
- Ojo de Leotheras will no longer scale with increased damage, and instead will always deal a maximum of 6% of the target's health in damage each time it activates.
- Rayo de Escarcha cannot be channeled if the Mago is interrupted and locked out of the Frost School, as intended.
The Nor'danil Wellspring digsite is no longer displayed in the middle of the ocean.