Before Battle for Azeroth launches four days from now, we're making some additional adjustments to several specs based on how they're playing at level 120. We're working on the following via hotfix to the live game:Caballero de la MuerteDruid
- All Feral Affinity-granted abilities increased by 15%.
- Feral Affinity Energy regen bonus increased to 45% (was 35%).
- Beast Mastery
All damage abilities increased by 3%.
- All damage abilities increased by 3%.
- Nova Sagrada damage increased by 20%.
All damage abilities increased by 8%.
All damage abilities increased 4%.
- Fear mana cost reduced to 10% (was 15%).
Invocar a Miradaoscura cooldown now resets at the end of encounters.
- All damage abilities increased by 5%.
The following PvP-specific hotfixes are also in-testing today and will go live before Battle for Azeroth launches:Racial Abilities Frost
- Pilar de Escarcha increases Strength by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 15%).
- Beast Mastery
Bestia temible: Hawk (PvP Talent) damage reduced by 40%.
Puños de furia now deals full damage when engaged in combat with enemy players (was a 20% reduction).
Pecados de la multitud increases damage by 8% when engaged in JcJ combat with enemy players (was 12%).
- Trinidad (PvP Talent) increases Expiación healing by 12% (was 20%).
- Arcángel (PvP Talent) increases healing and absorption by 20% (was 30%).
Forajido Subtlety Chamán
Fixed a bug that caused Veneno acechante (PvP Talent)'s duration to be refreshed to a longer duration than intended.
- Veneno acechante (PvP Talent)'s damage has been reduced by 50%.
- Veneno mortal deals 20% less damage when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Vendetta increases damage dealt to the target by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 30%).
- Cuchilla tóxica increases Poison damage dealt to the target by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 30%).
- Garrote deals 20% less damage when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Subterfugio causes Garrote to deal an additional 50% damage when cast from stealth in JcJ situations (was 100%).
We expect to apply all of the adjustments above to the live game as soon as possible. We will note them along with other hotfixes in the next hotfixes update added to our hotfixes blog post