HotfixesJanuary 29, 2019Classes Druid Cazador
Brujo Guerrero Dungeons and Raids Stormwall Blockade
All damage and pet damage increased by 3%.
- Developers' note: Marksmanship damage has been a bit too low when not using Visión infalible. With the reduction to Unerring Vision's effectiveness, this increase brings Marksmanship up to a more appropriate overall level.
Lady Jaina Proudmoore King Rastakhan Templo de Sethraliss Items
- Laminaria health reduced by 10% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Tormenta energizada health reduced by 10% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Salva de las mareas and Sacudida damage has been reduced by 10% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Tormenta marina initial damage reduced by 10% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- The interval between spawns of Energized Storms has been increased by 25% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Aullido de la tormenta now lasts 13 seconds on Raid Finder and Normal difficulties (was 10 seconds).
- The wrapper quest for Assaults can no longer award Alijo de armadura de azeritas.
Developers' notes: We'd like Assaults s to remain a lucrative source of equipment for characters who have recently hit level 120, but this wasn't a good source for Azerita gear, as players will want to obtain newer Azerita gear with 5 powers.
Fixed an issue that prevented the Blasón de Pa'ku
from being activated by Healing spells.
Fixed a bug where some on-use Batalla de Dazar'alor
trinkets were not properly triggering the on-use cooldowns of other trinkets. Escrito de las Sombras
can now be upgraded by Tarot embrujado
s. Corazón de Azeroth
Druid Cazador Mago Monk Paladín Sacerdote Pícaro Chamán Brujo MonturasPlayer versus Player
- Developers' notes: Based on data observed since Mareas de Venganza launched, we have several tuning changes for Azerita traits. The goal of these changes is to improve the usability of some class traits, as well as rein in the power of some of the newer traits in a way that still preserves their core coolness. Additionally, some Azerita traits changed value dramatically with changes to specs in Mareas de Venganza, so we're taking this opportunity to rebalance those traits as the Mythic Raid opens.
- All Classes
Druid Cazador Paladín
- Contra toda adversidad now rewards item-level 385 items and 50 Conquista.
- “Call to Arms” quests now reward a piece of Aspirant's gear, 50 Conquista, and 250 Honor.
- “La arena aguarda” now rewards a piece of Aspirant's gear, 65 Conquista, and 750 Azerite Power.
- Gladiator's Safeguard trinket's absorb amount reduced by 33%.
- Gladiator's Emblem trinket's maximum health buff increased by 20%.
- The healing absorption from Maldición de Gladiador siniestro will no longer stack. New spell absorption effects will overwrite older applications, even if they are more powerful. Initial damage has been reduced by 33%.
- Resolved an issue that prevented some players from earning credit towards the Seasonal Vicious mount (Sable de guerra negro sañoso, Corcel óseo negro sañoso).
- Cooking Impossible
The number of Ingredients required has been reduced to 30 (was 40).
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to Destello de Luz was incorrectly increasing Retribution and Protection Flash of Light healing.
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to Alivio de las Sombras was incorrectly increasing Shadow Priest's Shadow Mend healing. It is intended to only increase Discipline Priest's Shadow Mend.
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to was incorrectly increasing Elemental Healing Surge healing.