A treasure trove of new mounts, pets, toys, and gear awaits in Rise of Azshara. We've rounded up a selection of what's available to help you formulate a plan of action.
Mounts Pictured — Hundidor mordaz Source: ReputationSource: Achievements
- Hundidor mordaz: Achievement (Usurpador submarino)
Giant crabs are native to Nazjatar and a favored food of the naga. This one must have been well-kept to grow this large.
- Raya hinchada azsh'ari: Achievement (Glory of the Palace Raider)
The naga raised these rays in captivity, harvesting their gas organs to craft alchemy which allowed them to breathe air more easily.
- Mecaciclo modelo W: Achievement (Mecatriunfo)
The rapid technological evolution of the descendants of Mimiron began with the introduction of a new gear, leading to such wonders as the tragically underproduced Modelo W.
Source: QuestsSource: Raid and DungeonSource: Rare CreaturesSource: VendorsBack To Top
- Todoterreno Xiwyllag: Profession (Herrería and Ingeniería)
It was said that this invention was modeled after the likeness of a very wealthy goblin—although others don't really see the resemblance.
Pets Pictured — Roboagarre perdido, Aletalga, Narigudo cepaóxido Source: AchievementsSource: Island ExpeditionsSource: Pet BattlesSource: ReputationSource: QuestsSource: New: Junkyard TinkeringSource: Raid and DungeonOperación: MecandriaPalacio EternoSource: Rare CreaturesNazjatar
MecandriaSource: TreasuresSource: VendorsBack To Top Pictured — Océano hipercomprimido Source: AchievementsSource: Nazjatar PvP RewardsSource: Quest
- Conchablanda amatista: Drop (Valvabucle amatista)
“Spireshells produce a softer shell when young which will be grown out of quickly.”
- Algan piedrasalmuera: Drop (Avarius)
“Standing next to a brinestone algan will remind you of the smell of the sea, mixed with rotting kelp.”
- Algan floreciente: Drop (Arrastrapiés algarroca)
“There is no mistaking the evidence—algan breed by budding. We can all put this argument to rest now.”
- Pesadilla de cueva oscura: Drop (Terror de cueva oscura)
“As if a dark, underwater cave wasn't nightmarish enough, these things exist – and they love it there.”
- Aguja cantaespina: Drop (Espina afilada)
“A rare evolution of chitterspine, with elongated spines to pierce soft flesh and eyes.”
- Retoño de azotador de coral: Drop (Azotador carnívoro)
“The predatory coral of Nazjatar can grow incredibly quickly given the right conditions.”
- Frenesí dientedaga: Drop (Terror dientedaga)
“Frenzies in Nazjatar have learned to operate in large schools or face consumption by the many predators of the deeps.”
- Conchadiamante relumbrante: Drop (Caparapiedra pinzarena)
“A rare species of crab found mostly in Nazjatar, it hides easily amongst the ample kelp and coral of the area.”
- Murgle: Drop (Rey Gakula)
“The murloc tribe that Murgle belongs to is one of a few that have resisted the naga's enslavement”
- Renacuajo necroaleta: Drop (Ciegaluz)
“Legend has it that the necrofin tribe found necromancy on a series of runed tablets at the bottom of the sea.”
- Brillavalva perlescente: Drop* (Irridescent Glimmershel)
“When the sun shines on its shell just right, the light scatters in a thousand different directions.” *See also Vendor information.
- Hidra linajescama: Drop
“The hydra matriarchs of Nazjatar steal and destroy one another's eggs constantly, so you can never really know what will hatch out of one.”
- Furia marina: Drop (Príncipe Typhonus)
“The elements clash and battle for relics constantly, but few moreso than the Tidestone.”
- Anguila escurridiza: Drop (Vor'koth)
“The eels of Nazjatar are experts at hiding in the many cracks and rocks of the sea floor.”
- Engendro de Nalaada: Drop (Engendro anciano Nalaada)
“In a dark place unknown to all, the seabed writhes with the children of Nalaada, a carpet of life and death.”
- Ira de tormenta: Drop (Príncipe Vortran – Nazjatar)
“The Tidestone would empower minions of both the storm and the sea, and is sought after by both parties.”
- Contoneos: Drop (Reptalodazal – Nazjatar)
“Watch your ears.”
Source: ProfessionsSource: ReputationSource: Treasures and Rare CreaturesSource: VendorsBack To Top
- Dije tauren antiguo: Quest (Una muestra de agradecimiento para tu guía)
Summons your spirit guide for a moment. Show your ancestral pride! (Tauren only)
- Libro de los Desencadenados: Quest (Tome of Tears)
Use: Read the book and recall the memories of the Desencadenados.
“A tome containing names of members of the Desencadenados that lost their lives in the fight against the naga.”
- El corazón de un campeón: Quest (Unidos resistiremos)
Use: Hold the Heart of Azeroth in your hand.
- Colección de mini-Azeroth: Mecandria (This item begins a quest.)
Summon the base and display a figure from your collection.
Collection of Minis includes: Izira Fielargolla, Gazlowe, Príncipe Erazmin, Aprietatuercas Aturuguarda, Naeno Megachoque, KPU7, Rey Mecandria, Robot llave, Overspark, Bondo Granbloque, Roadtrogg, Dientestrella, Detonatrón, Sapphironetta (Recogiendo all the available minis rewards the achievement, “Figura de las figuritas”)
Tauren and Gnome Heritage Armor
Players with maximum-level (120) gnomes or tauren who are Exalted with their faction (Gnomeregan
or Cima del Trueno
respectively) will be able to embark on a new quest line for each race to learn more about their history. Once you complete your quest, you'll gain a new Heritage Armor transmogrification set unique to your race and be able to show off your pride.Players will also first need to complete the War Campaign quest Stay of Execution, on any character regardless of faction. Stay of Execution will be available shortly after the launch of Rise of Azshara.
Rise up to any challenge and show off the cog-nitive prowess of gnomish technology as you get ready to bolt into action in Mecandria
Stand proud as you reconnect with your ancestors through a spirit journey to honor your tauren heritage. Begin your journey by visiting the embassy in Orgrimmar
after Rise of Azshara arrives.