BlizzardJanuary 28, 2020Classes
Dungeons and Raids Ny'alotha, the Waking City N'Zoth, el Corruptor
Certain aqir creatures in Uldum should now be tamable.
Items and Rewards
- The Paranoia debuff can no longer be removed through immunity effects (e.g. Paladins’ Escudo divino) on all difficulties; damage and loss of sanity from Paranoia can still be temporarily avoided by using immunities.
- A few of Sinapsis expuestas in N'Zoth's Mind have been moved a small distance.
Developers’ note: This quality-of-life change should help melee characters better reach Exposed Synapses during the encounter.
- Cloaks no longer drop in Mythic Keystone end-of-run chests.
- Corrupted Items
Destello de perspicacia (Corruption Effect) now correctly scales with the total Intellect value of the character.
- Vacío resonante damage reduced by 20%
Developer's Note: Echoing Void's design makes its damage fairly reliable and high in most combat situations. As it's less situational than some other Corruption effects, we feel it is doing too much damage per Corruption by comparison.
- This weapon’s Destrucción de obsidiana (Corruption Effect) now divides its damage among targets struck and deals additional damage for each target struck, up to maximum damage dealt at 6 targets.
- Damage against a single target has been increased to 700% of armor (was 175% of armor).
Fixed an issue which could cause Alijo de tesoros de Ny'alotha
to display a tooltip indicating that it was Corrupted, even if it was not going to drop a Corrupted item. (The chance of your Cache item being corrupted has not changed.)
Fixed an issue which allowed Destrucción de obsidiana
and Llamas abrasadoras
to ignore Line of Sight on some targets.
Resolved an issue that caused crowd control that breaks on damage (Mages’ Polimorfia
) to be removed by Ojo de corrupción
Player versus Player
- Fixed a bug where the small chests found in the Lesser Visions weren't rewarding their Recuerdos corruptos.
- Resolved an issue that prevented PvP Talent weapon disarm effects (e.g. Rogues’ Desguarnecer) from correctly having diminishing returns on their duration when cast against players that were recently affected by other disarm effects.
- Resolved an issue that prevented characters from earning the Dreadflame illusion after earning the Duelista: temporada 4 de Battle for Azeroth achievement.