In the next build, we’ve made a few Destruction Warlock talent adjustments to address concerns with how the new talents are fitting into the rotation. While we’re not yet focused on making broad class tuning adjustments, we want to make sure these new talents are in a reasonable place for Beta.Destruction
- cooldown is now 45 seconds (was 1 minute) and now applies (was an instant ).
- reverted to consuming 5 seconds of Immolate (was 7 seconds).
- reverted to 2 charges (was 1) and its cooldown is now also reduced by Haste.
- Spell Power coefficient increased to 141% (was 130%).
- lasts 8 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Infernals now always spawn where your first Infernal landed.
- damage increase is now 40% (down from 65%).