Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes November 25, 2020 CharacterClasses
Paladín Pícaro Covenants
- Demon Hunter
The impact from Rajar alma now has sound.
Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids
- Beginning construction of the Venthyr Anima Conductor now properly consumes available Ánima.
Theatre of Pain Items and Rewards
- Nieblas de Tirna Scithe
Fixed an issue in the Misty Forest where a maze door would not open when approaching the door from the side.
- Slain gorms should now drop loot as intended.
Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Mink Link to become unbreakable if targeted players were 40 yards apart when the spell was cast.
- Fixed an issue which caused Selfless Forgelite's mail armor on Forgelite Neptira to be incorrectly ineligible for purchase and use in transmogrification.
- Sortija de bosquesueño can no longer trigger in Arena or Rated Battlegrounds.
- Cartera de cooperación velada can now be opened from characters level 50 to 60. Satchels earned prior to the fix will require reaching level 60 to open.
- The Garb of the Harmonious transmogrification set now displays the correct chestplate.
- Viraje in Juego de herramientas de jardinería de Estrebrilla to Twinklestar no longer consumes other players' toolkits.
- Many Shadowlands Inscription supplies can now be placed in an Inscripción bag.
- The Fragmento de ascua rebosante trinket channel is now intentionally interrupted when casting another spell during the channel.
- Covenant Campaign
Fixed an issue where players who choose to skip portions of Chapter 1 of their Covenant Campaign would not have any Alma redimidas available to them. Players who experienced this issue should now receive the Alma redimidas the next time they visit their Covenant Sanctum.
- Fixed an issue where the quests following the Covenant Campaign quests "A Call to Service" could become unavailable if players logged out before accepting the next quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Kyrian Covenant Campaign quest "Nuestro recurso más valioso" could become unavailable if players logged out before accepting it.
- Fixed an issue where players aligned with the Curia kyriana who skipped the campaign quest "Las piezas encajan" would not see the chapter "Entre los kyrianos" as complete.
- Sesselie now appears in the appropriate phase to offer the Night Fae Covenant Campaign quest “Reabastecer la reserva.”
- The patrol have bolstered themselves and can no longer be defeated while on the Curia de las sílfides nocturnas quest “Una noche en el bosques.”
Maldraxxas Ardenweald Revendreth
- Fixed an issue where players could be unintentionally killed while escaping the Necrotic Wake during the quest, "Tiempos de coraje."
- The objective to the quest "El Enclave Nemónico" should now be visually clearer.
- A teleportation pad is now available to use after jumping off the platform while completing "La mano de la duda" in Bastion.
Fixed an issue where the fight event during the Rogue Order Hall Campaign quest “Buscar pelea
” would sometimes not start. Maestro Cheng
now deals appropriate damage while on the Monk quest, “Comienza tu entrenamiento: Maestro Cheng
.” Maestro Cenit
had a talk with Cheng about how many new monks were being battered, bruised, and literally set on fire within the Peak of "Serenity" and asked that he scale it back a bit.Las Fauces: Mirada del Carcelero
Torghast, Tower of the DamnedMisiones del mundo
- Fixed an issue where players who reached Threat Level 5 would still have the Eye of the Jailer Stygia and Ve'nari Reputation reduction debuff the next day.