Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 1, 2020 Adventures
- The tutorial quests for your covenant's Mesa de mando can now be completed, even if you abandon the quests after completing the tutorial mission.
- The tutorial tip explaining troops at the Mesa de mando has been updated to more accurately convey that multiple troops of any type can be assigned in a single Adventure.
- Demon Hunter
The Fodder to the Flame (Necrolord Ability) buff is now removed when the summoned demon is defeated.
Using Soulshape (Night Fae Signature Ability) while in a shapeshift form will once again correctly return Druids to their previous form after Forma de alma ends.
- Almas gemelas (Kyrian Ability) now correctly allows the casting Druid to be bound to only one ally at a time.
- Fixed an issue where Espinas (PvP Talent) was not dealing damage to attackers after being melee attacked.
Conjuro febril (Legendary Effect) is now activated only by Mago spell critical strikes (was all critical strikes).
- Memory of a Distorsión momentánea (Legendary Effect) can now be crafted by all three specializations.
Fixed an issue that was causing Paladíns that were boosted with a Shadowlands Character Boost to give the incorrect item level of equipment. The fix will only apply to newly created boost characters. If your boosted character still has the lower item level equipment, please contact Customer Support.
- Memory of a Inquisidor implacable (Legendary Effect) can now be crafted by all three specializations.
Fixed an issue where Concentración relámpago (Legendary Effect) was not reducing Heal's cast time by 0.2 seconds per stack as indicated by the tooltip.
Memory of Deathly Shadows (Legendary Effect) can now be crafted by all three specializations.
CovenantsCreatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids
Fixed an issue causing Battle Shout to grant more Attack Power than intended to Cazadors.
Nieblas de Tirna Scithe
- Removed the daily lockout on Tierras Sombrías dungeons on Heroic difficulty.
- El Otro Lado
Resolved an issue that could cause a Primeval Grasp totem to be interactable when unintended.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent Mueh'zala from visually entering his defeated state.
Cavernas Sanguinas Teatro del Dolor
- Fixed an issue where one of the incorrect doors in the maze would not send the party back to the beginning of the maze on Mythic difficulty.
Items and Rewards
- Players holding the Orbe extraño now drop the orb when they accept a summon or leave the platform the orb is supposed to be used on.
- Rubí de extracción de almas will now have a chance to drop for all Intellect users.
- Tratado sobre la adquisición de fragmentos de piedra del pecado is now consumed on use.
- Champiñón extrañamente grande no longer drops after defeating Coloss'ahl for the day.
- Fixed an issue that caused level 55 and 60 water to return the same amount of mana. The level 60 water now returns 40,000 mana and the level 55 water was increased to return 20,000 mana.
- Level 55 food no longer scales up to level 60 and is now a static value.
- The level 60 food and water now costs slightly more than the level 55 food and water.
- The tooltip text displaying eligibility to purchase and upgrade Covenant armor sets now correctly matches the requirements.
- Tragaboca in the Failed Experiment World Quest has correctly applied its Piel claveteada passive ability so that it now properly reduces and reflects damage to its attackers.
- Players are no longer trapped in the Sepulcher of Knowledge if they abandon the quest “Pérdida de confianza” or are defeated inside the Sepulcher while on the quest.
- The "Anima-Laden Dreamcatcher" will now direct players to Dreamsong Fenn to turn in the quest.
- Fixed an issue where the quest “Romper a Leg” could not be completed if Polvodestello, As Kil'jaeden throws the player off the stage.
- Increased the number of captured night fae to free for the quest “Culto a la personalidad.”
Las Fauces: Mirada del Carcelero
- The Court of Night faction now appears in the Reputación tab.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Absorb shields and pets are no longer effective against Threat Level 5: Immediate Extermination. No one is safe when they've caught the Carcelero's attention.
- Fixed an issue that caused the defeat of some rare creatures while in a raid group to not increase your Threat Level.
Misiones del mundo
- Especulador Ve'ken has gathered information about your Torghast run and will now share with you the identity of the next boss you will face.
- Poder antinatural (Torghast Power) no longer grants interrupt immunity upon reaching 10 stacks.
- 10 stacks of Poder antinatural no longer makes the enemy immune to Priest's Mind Flay.
- Moved the minimap location of Sarah Wight so she's easier to locate to complete the World Quest “Thrashin' the Camp.”
- The enemies required for “Espora perdedora” now respawn faster.
- Reduced the damage dealt by enemies during the Bastion World Quest "Air Supremacy."